by Lisa Haukom
Ever wonder why your photos sometimes look different from how you expect? We'll be delving into the science behind reversed mirror images and how they impact your self-perception. Plus, we'll answer the most frequently asked question, what is the difference between a selfie and a self portrait?
So join us as we uncover the power of self portraits and how they can empower you to bring your own vision to life. We're grateful for your engagement, so make sure to follow us on Instagram and share your thoughts and questions. Let's embark on this incredible journey of self discovery together. Get ready to get behind the camera and let your creativity shine on this episode of The Goldenbrand Pod!
Take your photos from hidden gem to golden beacon with our Self Portrait Method Experience.
"Self portraits really provide a unique opportunity for self exploration and self expression. They enable you to tap into your feelings, your personal experiences, and your perception of the world and your place in it. They give you a voice. They give you a voice that says you don't need anyone else to tell you who you are, right? A voice that gives you back control and a voice that lets you tell your story your way."
Key Takeaways in this episode of the Goldenbrand Podcast
- Introduction to the self portrait studio and its offerings
- Importance of self portraits as a learning exercise
- The liberating experience of looking at the back of the phone
- The distortion of self-image in selfies
- The emotional and expressive power of self portraits
- Comparisons to therapy, meditation, and self care practices
- Importance of self-image in the selfie experience
- Overcoming technical challenges in self portrait photography
- Embracing rawness and vulnerability in self portraits
- The value of discovering and showcasing one's true style
- The pressure-free and judgment-free nature of self portraits
- Emphasizing the fun and creative aspects of self portrait photography
- The connection and clarity that self portraits can bring
- Addressing reasons why people may not like their photos
- Impact of reversed mirror images on self-perception
- The empowering nature of self portrait photography
- Encouraging individuals to set their own vision and bring it to life through self portraits.
Looking for more Goldenbrand?
Where to find us!